Ladybird's Flight: Farewell CBCA ACT Branch Committee

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Farewell CBCA ACT Branch Committee

  
Tonight the ACT Branch of the CBCA gave me a small farewell presentation for my services to the ACT Branch as a committee member; Author/Illustrator Coordinator, President and Vice President plus many other roles since the beginning of 2012. 

Thanks CBCA ACT Branch for the years of support in my various committee roles. 
Thanks Julie for your very kind words regarding my time on the committee. 

I look forward to seeing you all again at branch or literary events but from the audience.


Image may contain: 2 people, people standing


So what now?
I am dedicating the next 12 months to exploring my creativity. 

What does that mean?
I hope to do the following activities;

  • 52 Week Illustration Challenge
  • writing every weekday
  • playing the piano
  • exploring exhibitions of Canberra and elsewhere (especially art ones)
  • attending art workshops and classes or seminars
  • explore cooking more
  • explore the medium of photography
  • family tree research to update the story that I have previously compiled on the Foster Family

No comments:

Post a Comment